Holland Green Cleaning Program is designed to improve your building's environmental quality to ensure a safe and clean workplace for your employees, clients and visitors. We are committed to creating healthy environments and using products that promote long-term sustainability.
Holland uses JohnsonDiversey Green Seal Certified Multi Purpose Cleaners and Disinfectants, color-coded microfiber towels and high-filtration vacuums.
Our Healthy High Performance Cleaning Program is based on these principles:
- Go Beyond Appearance
- Take a Holistic Approach
- Educate and Communicate
- Schedule Routine Maintenance
- Plan for Accidents
- Minimize Exposure
- Minimize Residue
- Ensure Safety
- Reduce Pollutants
- Safe Disposal
What benefits does Green Cleaning provide for you?
- Improved Employee/Occupant Health
- Improved Productivity
- Improved Community Profile and Awareness
Green Cleaning, according to the Executive Order signed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, is defined as "reducing the health and environmental impacts compared to similar products and services used for the same purpose." At Holland, our leadership in embracing new technologies has kept us on the forefront of the green cleaning movement for several years. While many contractors scramble to be seen by their customers as "green compliant", Holland quietly continues doing what we do best:
- Evaluate new technologies and cleaning systems with regard to their impact on the health of our customers and their employees
- Use worker safety as a baseline from which all other decisions regarding chemicals and equipment are made
- Ask the simple question, "Does it make sense?"
- Educate our customers on any additional costs or cost savings of being green
We at Holland believe that green cleaning, among other things, is a common sense approach to "doing the right thing" for your employees and ours. In addition, we have an obligation to the environment to choose green cleaning chemicals and equipment that support sustainability. To this end, we have implemented the following choices in green chemicals and equipment:
- We currently utilize JohnsonDiversey's guideline for green cleaning. The program is called "Healthy High Performance Cleaning" and covers the entire cleaning process from start to finish
- We use microfiber mops, towels and dusting tools. Microfiber is one of the most revolutionary technologies for cleaning and maintaining good indoor air quality.